Being natural doesn’t mean you have to be a completely raw beauty. Simplicity is nice and there is a time to be simplistic and there is also a time where you can add something BOLD to your life!
Whether it is a new hairstyle you wouldn’t normally wear, a new hair color, a bold fashion piece like an over sized scarf or a bright blue shoe with an ensemble of black and white. Spicing up your day can come in many forms, adding boldness!
What you can use:
- Fabric for a neck scarf or larger head band
- Large chunky jewelry
- Mix & Match bangle bracelets
- Bold shoes or hand bag
- Multi-material earrings like mixing leather with metal
- Bold lip color like orange or hot pink
- Do a temporary hair color in blue/black or bright red
- Rock bold statement tees and tanks (dress them up with a blazer and heels)
You can be inspired by art, fashion, television or even an ad in a magazine.But whatever your inspiration,
Be Natural, Be Bold!
Check out our Bold Fashion Look Books on Facebook and don’t forget to like our page!